This listing is for 20 – Up to 2 Gallon (10″x16″ 5 mil thick foil lined) Mylar Bags and 1 package of 20 – 300cc Oxygen Absorbers made by OxySorb. These bags are different than most of the gallon Mylar bags sold, since they are Foil Lined and 5 mil Thick. Comparably these bags do not need to be stored in buckets since they block light (foil lined) and are thick enough to protect against puncture. In today’s world of financial instability, food shortages, possible inflation and rising commodity prices Long Term Food Storage must be considered by any prudent individual or family. Mylar bags, when combined with oxygen absorbers and buckets, are considered the best way to store large quantities of food for 20 – 30 years. These Mylar bags block sunlight and provide an additional oxygen and moisture barrier. To seal Mylar bags, simply take a hot iron and iron the opening shut. These bags are perfect for storing smaller quantities of food. Gallon sized bags are ideal for dried powered foods, spices, hard candy, salts and other baking ingredients. These bags will help protect valuables, ammo and medical supplies from general corrosion that comes with varying weather and heat conditions over time. Included with these Absorbers is an oxygen indicator pill that will turn from pink to solid dark blue in the presence of oxygen. These absorbers are rated for twice their cc ratings.
- The Oxygen Indicators are suppose to be Pink (indicates there is no oxygen in the package). When they turn Dark Purple it lets you know the product is no good.
- 5 Mil Thick Foil Lined – NOT Transparent. FOIL Lined, Blocks Moisture, Air and Light
- 300cc Absorbers Made By OxySorb
- Bags Are Heat Sealable With a Simple Clothes Iron
- Mylar Bags and Oxygen Absorbers Can Store Dried Food for Years