In today’s world of financial instability, food shortages, possible inflation and rising commodity prices Long Term Food Storage must be considered by any prudent individual or family. Mylar bags, when combined with oxygen absorbers and buckets are considered the best way to store large quantities of food for 20 – 30 years. These Mylar bags filters sunlight and provide an additional oxygen and moisture barrier. To seal Mylar bags simply take a hot iron and iron the opening shut or, for best results, use a Teflon coated heat sealer. This package includes 20 – Gallon Size (10″X14″) 3.5 mil. thick Mylar Bags. These Bags are perfect for storing smaller quantities of food. Gallon sized bags are ideal for dried powered foods, spices, hard candy, salts and other baking ingredients. These bags will help protect valuables, ammo and medical supplies from general corrosion that comes with varying weather and heat conditions over time.
- 10″x14″ One Gallon 3.5 mil Thick Mylar Bag
- Sealable With Hot Iron – Can Reseal After Opening
- Ideal for Long Term Food Storage/Saving
- Light, Moisture, Oxygen Barrier & Puncture Resistant
- This Size bag is perfect for storing Salt, Baking Soda/Powder and Spices