The Mystique is a two pole, non-freestanding tent and is the most lightweight model in our line. But just because it is lightweight does not mean that we’ve cut any corners or left out any ideal features. The Mystique comes equipped with #8 zippers, factory sealed fly and floor seams, and 2 mesh doors for great ventilation and easy entry and exit. The weatherproof fly provides a vestibule over each door and has a vent that you can keep open or closed. So if weight is an issue and quality is a must, there’s no better choice than the Mystique. Specs: Base Size: 5′ x 8′, Center Height: 3’4, Vestibule Depth: 27″, Tent Area: 32 sq. ft., Vestibule Area: 18 sq. ft., Tent and Fly Weight: 4 lb. 11 oz., Total Weight: 5 lb. 2 oz., Packed Size: 5.75 ” x 18″, Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm and 9.5 mm, Use Rating: 3 Season, Sleeps: Two. Includes 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes, and mesh storage pocket.
- Lightweight two pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles; 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection; 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 3000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers on door and vestibule; Easy entry and great ventilation with two mesh doors
- Weatherproof fly provides a vestibule over each door; Fly Vent can be kept open or closed, depending upon the weather
- Includes 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes and mesh storage pocket