The Black Diamond Revolt marks a paradigm shift for versatility in a rechargeable headlamp, capable of being powered by rechargeable batteries, as well as standard alkaline batteries. The 110-lumen Revolt runs off three Black Diamond NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries and recharges via a USB cable that can be plugged into anything from a computer to a solar charger. When recharging is not an option, the Revolt accepts standard alkaline AAA batteries. Distance mode is powered by one Triple Power LED, two Single Power LEDs power proximity mode and two Single Power red LEDs power night vision mode. With a full feature set, including dimming and a weather-resistant housing, the Revolt is ready for nearly any mission.
- 1 Triple Power LED, 2 Single Power white LEDs and 2 Single Power red LEDs emit up to 110 lumens (max setting using alkaline batteries)
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- 3 NiMH AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries (includes USB charging cable)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)