Elastic cord is great for the everyday crafter or the seriously detailed costume maker. With almost endless uses you can never have too much. Scrapbooking, jewelry making, gift wrapping, card making, and costume designing are just a few of the uses you can get out of this. With quality of being made in the U.S.A., this cord is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV sunlight.
- 1/4″ Diameter with a 100% Nylon Jacket that is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV Sunlight
- Great for making bungee straps, cargo nets, hammocks, and more!
- Elasticity helps absorb shock which helps assist in transporting items, holding items together, storing items, securing items, and much more!
- With endless uses, have on hand when traveling, kayaking, camping, hunting, boating, biking, or for general use
- Shock Cord is also known as bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch rope, bunge, bungie, bungee, bungy, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock cord, shock rope, elasticated rope and elasticated cord