The lightest CamelBak running vest still carries enough supplies to bonk-proof your long run. The Circuit holds 1.5 liters of water, with two pockets for storing extra water bottles in the front. All of your essentials are close at hand: a sweat-proof pocket holds your phone, card and keys, and a smaller compartment stretches to store gels or snacks. The dual sternum straps provide a snug, adjustable fit, and the external-fill design lets you top off your water supply without taking the reservoir out of your pack-a crucial timesaver on the trail. On sweltering days, try filling the reservoir with ice-not only will you have cold water to sip, but the mesh back panels let the reservoir cool your core as you run. The reservoir compression also makes it easy to cinch everything down for a slosh-free run.
- The Circuit is a perfect versatile, lightweight and low-profile solution for long-distance running
- Antidote Reservoir Features: easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, dryer arms, and low-profile design
- Key Vest Features: External fill, sweat-proof phone pocket, stretch overflow storage, reflectivity, fits 30″-46″ chest
- Designed to carry water bottle, extra layer, nutrition, phone, keys
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee