The Helena is built to adapt to whatever the trail throws at you. If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and attachment points for your trekking poles, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb. The reservoir holds 3 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. We’ve also added extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. Opting for a shorter, sunnier loop instead? Use the 4-point compression straps to cinch the pack down, then remove the waist belt for a compact, streamlined bag that won’t get snagged in the branches. The women’s-specific fit features velvetex-lined straps that won’t chafe your skin, and an S-shaped harness that curves for a more ergonomic fit.
- A mid-sized women’s-specific pack with enough cargo and hydration for a 3 hour to full day hike
- Antidote Reservoir Features: Quick Link System, easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design
- Features Air Channel back panel, women’s-specific S-curved harness, organizer pocket, four-point compression, tool attachments
- Designed to carry extra layers, food, headlamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee