There are a bewildering number of throwing knives on the market these days, and it seems that most of them are made out of cheap steel that bends or, in the worse case scenario, stainless steel that breaks. That’s why we made the True Flight Thrower. The Cold Steel True Flight Thrower beats the competition by a wide margin. For strength, we use 1055 carbon steel and finish it with a black, baked-on protective coat. This makes for a hard, yet resilient blade that will “bounce-back” from any throw. And for versatility, the True Flight Thrower has a utility edge that will stand-up to your toughest chores.
Cold Steel designed its True Flight throwing knife to be strong, reliable, and accurate. It’s made of 1055 carbon steel with a baked-on black protective coating. This makes for a hard, resilient blade capable of bouncing back from any throw. The knife’s versatile utility edge additionally stands up to even the toughest chores.
A durable Cor-Ex sheath is also included.
- 12-inch overall length
- 1055 carbon steel blade
- Five-millimeter blade thickness
- 9.7-ounce weight
- Paracord handle wrap
- Durable Cor-Ex sheath included
All Cold Steel products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
About Cold Steel
Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making the strongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the last three-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many design innovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, including introduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles which have become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.
- Blade Thickness: 5 mm
- Handle: 5 1/4″ Long Paracord Wrap
- Overall Length: 12″
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Sheath: Cor-Ex Sheath
- Strong, reliable, accurate throwing knife made of 1055 carbon steel with baked-on black protective coating
- Paracord handle wrap; durable Cor-Ex sheath included
- 12-inch overall length, 1055 carbon steel blade, five-millimeter blade thickness, and 9.7-ounce weight
- Includes limited manufacturer’s warranty; details included with purchase
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes