The Coleman 1-Person Stainless Steel Mess Kit has everything you need for cooking and eating on the trail, at camp, and beyond. For cooking, you get a 6.25″ frying pan with dual-use lid (use it as a lid or as a second pan), a 2-quart cooking pot, and a pan gripper, all made of rugged #304-grade stainless steel. For eating, there’s a 6″ bowl and 12-ounce mug, both made of BPA-free polypropylene and both conveniently dishwasher-safe. Everything nests together compactly, for easy packing and transport, in the included mesh carry bag.
- Entire kit nests inside the stockpot for compact storage
- BPA-free bowl and mug are microwave and dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel 2-qt. pot with lid
- 6.5-in. pot lid turns into a frying pan with locking, interchangeable handle
- Black mesh bag with drawstring for storage and dip-cleaning