The Coleman Duel Fuel Powerhouse Stove provides cooking power and convenience with the famous Coleman quality and engineering. Fill the Powerhouse’s 3.5-pint fuel tank with either clean-burning Coleman Liquid Fuel or with unleaded gasoline — your choice, for convenience. The Dual Fuel Powerhouse Stove gives you 17,000 total BTUs of cooking performance in two powerful Band-a-Blu burners. A full fuel tank will run for about 2 hours with both burners set to High. The large-sized cooking surface provides room for up to two 12” size pots side-by-side. Coleman’s WindBlock system shields the burners from wind for maximum heat; the wind-guards adjust to various pot sizes for convenience. The heavy-duty nickel chrome cooking grate is removable, so clean-up is a snap. The Stove’s hinged lid stays open while cooking, and locks securely for easy storage; the removable fuel tank stores inside the stove when not in use, for compact storing and packing.
Whether you’re staying in a cabin, tent, or under the stars, the Coleman 414-700 Two-burner Dual-fuel Powerhouse Deluxe Stove will enhance any camping adventure. Equipped with one 13,500 BTU burner and one 11,000 BTU burner you can whip up a meal in minutes. The Coleman stove operates with 3.5 pints of clean-burning Coleman Fuel or unleaded gas. You get 2.3 hours of burn time on the high setting or 8.5 hours on the low setting. This stove can boil a quart of water in 3.5 minutes. All this in an amazingly small package of 17-inches by 24-inches by eight-inches when closed for easy packing.
- 17,000 combined BTU
- Powered by 3.5 pints of clean-burning Coleman® Fuel or unleaded gas
- Adjustable cooking power
- Boil a quart of water in less than 4 minutes
- Heavy-duty nickel chrome grate
- 2.3 hours burn time on high, 8.5 hours on low
- Constructed of durable textured steel
- Measures 17″ long x 24″ wide x 8″ tall (closed)
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957–the birth of the modern cooler–and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
- Dual Fuel(TM) design conveniently burns Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- Wind Block(TM) panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Band-a-Blu(TM) burners for reliable cooking power
- All Season Strong(TM) technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Lasts up to 2.3 hours with both burners on high on 3.5 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- Filtering funnel included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA