Typically, the first few seconds spent inside a sleeping bag indicate the overall restfulness of the night ahead. Coleman bags–warm, roomy, and responsive to your every movement–adopt to the bedtime needs of the moment better than most others. Built for recreational activity, ambient temperature, and a large body size, this super- king-size Autumn Trails bag is a perfect embodiment of the Coleman ethos. The Autumn Trails bag fits most people up to 6′ 4″ tall, with overall dimensions of 39 by 81 inches and box corners at the bottom that give your feet plenty of wiggle room. Campers will also love the rolled-top hem and Fiberlock stitching, which combine to cleverly anchor the Hollofil 808 insulation–comfortable down to 20 degrees F–so it won’t shift, bunch up, and get lumpy during the night. As a result, sleepers can avoid cold spots and enjoy a far more durable performance over time. For even more warmth, the bag offers Coleman’s Comfort Cuff system, which surrounds your face with softness. Finally, the bag is fully machine washable, with a cotton cover and cotton flannel lining that stand up to tough conditions.
This cold-weather sleeping bag is made for camping in temperatures between 20 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It features a classic rectangular design with quilt-thru construction, Thermolock weather zipper seal to prevent heat loss, a two-way zipper that allows ventilation for the foot box, and Zipper Glide tailoring for smooth zippering around corners. The Autumn Trails bag also features a chest pocket with center fastener, loop-and-toggle system for easier rolling and storing of the bag, and a convenient built-in storage bag.
Features and Specifications:
- Temperature rated to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rectangular-style sleeping bag with Comfort Cuff
- Quilt-thru construction
- Thermolock weather seal to prevent heat loss through zipper
- Two-way zipper that allows ventilation of foot area
- Zipper pull cover pushes material away from zipper slider to reduce material snagging
- Zipper glide tailoring allows smooth operation around corners
- Chest pocket with center fastener
- Toggle-and-loop for easier rolling of bag for transporting
- Head Flap for convenient built-in storage bag
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
- Big & Tall (39″x81″); fits most people up to 6’4″
- 5 pounds of Coletherm insulation keeps you comfortable down to 20º F
- Coleman’s ComfortSmart Technology ensures a comfortable, durable, high-quality sleeping bag
- No Snag Pattanted zipper
- Coleman Wrap ‘N’ Roll storage system.
- Big and Tall sizing at 29 by 81 inches; fits most people up to 6 feet, 4 inches tall
- 5 pounds of Coletherm insulation keeps you comfortable down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- No-snag patented zipper
- Coleman Wrap ‘N’ Roll storage system