With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman 8-Person Montana Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains-even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once-reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 3 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
A hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience.
Ideal for outdoorsy families and extended camping trips, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a full feature set for a fun family camping experience. It sleeps up to eight comfortably, thanks to a generous 16-by-seven-foot (W x D) layout and spacious center height of six feet, two inches.
An innovative hinged door makes for easy in-and-out, and a vented Cool-Air Port and privacy vent window help improve airflow and keep things fresh. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside, and an interior gear pocket keeps things organized.
The tent’s modified dome structure includes a covered front porch and wings for plenty of outdoor living space. Setup is fast and simple, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Stake and pole bags, as well as a convenient storage and carry bag with instructions sewn in, are also included.
Coleman’s WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Montana 8 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they’re open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec(TM) System – patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip(TM) Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 16 ft. x 7 ft.
- 6 ft. 2 in. center height
- Limited 1 year warranty