Portable and powerful, the Coleman PerfectFlow 1-Burner Stove boasts a 10,000-BTU burner that adjusts from low to high for full control when you cook in the outdoors. The Stove’s 8″ bowl, pot-support system and wide base give you the stability you need. Coleman’s PerfectFlow pressure-control system and PerfectHeat technology make this stove fuel-efficient and reliable, even in cold weather, at high altitudes or when fuel is low.
The Coleman 5431A700 One-burner Propane Stove is an easy-to-use portable stove that should meet almost any camp cooking need. The PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent cooking performance by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low. Equipped with one 10,000 BTU burner, this fully adjustable stove will last for 2.2 hours on high or up to nine hours on low.
The pot supports help shield your cooking flame from the wind, while the large eight-inch burner bowl should fit most any pot. This Coleman one-burner stove can boil a quart of water in just four minutes! This stove operates on one 16.4-ounce cylinder of Coleman propane (not included).
Limited lifetime warranty
- PerfectFlow(TM) technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat(TM) technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 8-in. pan
- Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
- Large stable base makes stirring easy
- Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for backpacking, hunting, camping and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty