The Coleman PowerPack 1-Burner Stove is designed to make camp cooking easy. The 7,500-BTU burner is fully adjustable from low to high, for maximum control. Coleman’s PerfectFlow pressure-control system and PerfectHeat technology make this stove fuel-efficient and reliable, even in cold weather, at high altitudes or when fuel is low. The stove’s low-profile, compact design means it’s easy to clean, store and pack.
The Coleman 5453A700 Powerpack Single-burner Low-profile Propane Stove is pretty much as easy as it gets. The Powerpack’s fully adjustable flame lets you boil water or simmer chili, while the PerfectFlow system of pressure-regulated propane provides consistent cooking performance (without flaring or flickering) by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
This Coleman stove is constructed of an aluminized-steel cooktop and removable, nickel-chrome grates so you spend your time on the trail instead of on cleanup duty. The large 3.25-inch, 7,500 BTU burner is to the side of the propane cylinder in a low-profile fashion that ensures this burner will always be one of Coleman’s easiest and best.
Limited lifetime warranty
- PerfectFlow(TM) technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat(TM) technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. pan
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Large 3-in. burner heats evenly across your pan
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is easy to clean
- Large stable base makes stirring easy
- Lasts up to 3 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, backpacking and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty