Convert your Coleman thermoelectric cooler to household voltage with this 110-volt power supply, so you can use your cooler for extra food-storage in your home.
Keep things cool with Coleman’s thermoelectric coolers when you’re at home or off at a cabin with the Coleman TE Power Source. This power adapter converts the cooler to use household voltage (120 volts); Coleman’s thermoelectric coolers are normally powered by a car’s cigarette lighter power outlet. It measures 2.6 by 3.25 by 4.75 inches and weighs 1.1 pounds.
- Power adapter converts cooler to household voltage
- For use with all Coleman thermoelectric coolers
- Compact — weighs just over one pound
- Measures 2.6″ x 3.25″ x 4.75″
- It measures 2.6 by 3.25 by 4.75 inches and weighs 1.1 pounds