The Coleman White Water Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch. The unique scoop shape makes a comfortable headrest, keeping your head and pillow off the ground. The White Water is durably constructed of a polyester cover over a cozy cotton flannel liner, with 4 pounds of ColeTherm insulation to keep you comfortable down to 30°-50Degree Fahrenheit. The White Water features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage — no tying required. Coleman-Inchs ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable: ZipPlow plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags; Comfort Cuff surrounds your face with softness; FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting keeping you warm and increasing durability; ThermoLock reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer; Zipper Glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners; and Roll Control locks the bag in place for easier rolling.
Ideal for cool weather camping where the temperature range is between 30 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, the Coleman White Water large sleeping bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with soft, cozy cotton-flannel tricot lining. Four pounds of ColeTherm insulation keep you comfortable throughout the night, and the oversized bag measures 39-by-84 inches (W x D), fitting taller campers up to six feet, four inches tall.
A unique scoop shape creates a comfortable headrest, keeping your head and pillow off the ground, while QuickCord storage means fast, tie-free closure of the sleeping bag when it’s time to strike camp.
The White Water sleeping bag includes Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology, meaning it’s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the White Water sleeping bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- Oversized cool weather sleeping bag designed for 30 to 50 degree weather.
- Zip plow prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper, roll control locks bag in place for easier rolling.
- Certified temperature rating independently tested for accuracy, zipper glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corner.
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty. Comfort cuff surrounds your face with softness.
- Fiber lock prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability, thermo lock reduces heat loss through zipper.
- Dimensions : 39 in. x 84 in. (99 cm x 213.36 cm)