The Hydro Harness was designed to work with Condor MCR4, MCR5, MCR6, and MCR7 chest rigs and provides the means to carry up to a 2.5 litre hydration bladder. This unique hydration carrier features a large built-in hydration pocket with external webbing for additional modular attachments and shoulder straps comfortably padded with air mesh. The main hydration compartment comes with three hanging loops for attaching the bladder and drainage hole at the bottom. Additionally it features large flap with double zip and Velcro closure, secure opening passage for hydration tubes and large front Velcro area for patches and badges. In order to keep the liquid comfortably cool the back of the main compartment goes with large padded patch with air insulating mesh. The ergonomically contoured and padded shoulder straps feature an ambidextrous hydration tube straps, MOLLE webbing for pouches, metal D-rings, a secure drag handle with fleece material and loop fasteners on the right side.
- One size fits most. Compatible with MCR4, MCR5, MCR6 & MCR7 Condor chest rigs
- Accepts up to 2.5 litres bladder (not included). Attaches to chest rig via male buckles
- Contoured shoulder straps with webbing & metal D-rings. External 4×4 MOLLE webbing. Drag handle
- Flap with double zip & Velcro closure, secure passage for hydration tubes & Velcro patch area
- Main hydration compartment with hanging loops & drainage hole. Padded with air mesh. Weight: 490g