Whether it’s a cool, spring drizzle or those searing, summer rays, the FastFly offers quick protection from nature’s milder annoyances. It goes up in a heartbeat with only four guy points, but provides a sprawling overhead shelter. For harsher conditions, the ProFly or DryFly are happy to oblige.***Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately***—-About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc.—-In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle.—-They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world.—-In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
- Polyurethane-treated ripstop nylon offers long-lasting wear with excellent water-shedding capabilities
- Unique shape provides lots of coverage to keep you and your gear dry
- Use independently to shelter equipment, clothes, your backcountry kitchen or your dog
- ENO DryFly rain tarp has a built-in stuff stack for convenient packing
- Please note: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured