Now, Fenix PD35, the best-selling model is upgraded to 960 lumens. Are compact size and mighty output really mutually exclusive? Not in the case of PD35 2014. Weighting only 3 ounces and less than 6 inches long, PD35 2014 delivers a stunning 960-lumen maximum output with the convenience of using 2 CR123A batteries or a single 18650 rechargeable (not included). Six outputs including strobe mode cover daily use to outdoor and professional use while a simple press on the side switch is all you need to select output. Portable becomes powerful with this go-everywhere, category-changing model from Fenix. Features Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries 139mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter) 87-gram weight (excluding the battery) Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the batteryReverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function Side switch on the headMade of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish Outputs: Turbo-960 Lumens (1hr 10 min runtime) High-460 Lumens (3 hr 15 min runtime) Medium-180 Lumens (10 hrs runtime) Low-50 Lumens (38 hrs runtime) Eco- 14 Lumens (150 hrs runtime) Strobe-960 Lumens.
- Six outputs including five brightness levels and strobe
- IPX-8 waterproof, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Supported by limited lifetime guarantee from fenix lighting, US
- Upgraded 960-Lumen turbo mode from two CR123A batteries (not included) or 18650 Li-ion battery (not included)
- Rear tail cap includes momentary switch and side button allows for easy mode selection
- IPX-8 Waterproof; 2 meters for 30 minutes