Like the men and women who carry our gear, Gerber is Unstoppable. Decades of innovation and dedication have put us here. Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber’s problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Today that includes much more than a blade.
No thicker than three quarters stacked together and weighing only 1 ounce, the Gerber STL 2.0 (stands for Strong, Thin, and Light) folding knife rides comfortably in your pocket. The cut out in the 2.1-inch fine edge blade provides for easy one-handed opening, and the thin stainless steel handle features a lanyard hole and a unique frame lock for safety. The drop point blade is made from surgical-grade 7Cr17MoV stainless steel, and the handle has a titanium coating for improved corrosion resistance. The STL measures 5.1 inches long when open and 3 inches long when closed. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- All products are field tested
- Cut-out for one-handed opening
- Frame lock
- Extremely thin and lightweight at 1-ounce
- Overall Length: 5.1-inches, Length Closed: 3-inches, Length of Blade: 2.1-inches
- Blade Material: 440A stainless steel, Handle Material: Stainless steel with titanium PVD coating