Weighing in at a mere 12 ounces, the Grand Trunk Ultralight Travel Hammock wonʼt exactly weigh your pack down. It packs into its own attached stuff sack, but when you need it, it unfolds to a 9.5 length and will hold up to a 250-pound person. So you could bring a three-pound tent and sleeping pad on your next warm-weather trip … or you could skip those altogether, couldnʼt you?
- Perfect alternative to a tent and sleeping pad for the light and cost-conscious traveler
- If you are traveling or backpacking in a place where nights are colder, you can still tote this hammock along to use for relaxing around your campsite
- Sturdy S-shaped hanging hooks, durable polyester, and triple-stitched seams boost the hammocks strength
- Mildew-resistant, machine-washable fabric will stay strong and clean for years
- Use For: Travel, camping, backpacking, beach & lake, home