Hammock Bliss Tree Straps make it a breeze to set up your hammock most anywhere. Tree Straps are a tree friendly suspension system and extend the distance for hanging Hammock Bliss as well as many other hammocks. Tree Straps protect the tender bark of trees by evenly distributing the weight over a wider area while also protecting both the rope and the tree from abrasion. When hanging your hammock from a smooth surface such as a pole or post, tree straps act as a tension belt to prevent slippage. Tree Straps are completely adjustable and are ideal for quick set up and fast take down of your hammock. For 2015 Hammock Bliss Tree Straps are now constructed of heavy-duty weather resistant polypropylene webbing. Polypropylene is the ideal webbing for tree strap due its strength and stretch resistance. These straps are super compact – they fit into a 3 x 5 inch travel bag and they are very lightweight – 2 straps and travel bag weigh only 3 oz. Tree Straps are the ultimate hammock accessory for camping, backpacking, hunting, traveling, backyards, decks and patios. If there is one thing you get to make your hammock easier to use, this is it.
- The Ultimate Hammock Accessory For Camping, Backpacking, Boating, Backyards & Travel – Works Great With Most Any Portable Hammock
- Acts As A Tension Belt To Allow Your Hammock To Hang From A Pole, Post Or Any Smooth Surface
- Quality Polypropylene Webbing Strength Tested To 350 lbs – Set Of 2 Tree Straps Fit Into Handy Travel Bag
- Dimensions: 61” x 1.5” or 153 cm x 4 cm – Weight: 3 oz or 90 grams
- Tree Friendly Suspension System Protects Both The Rope And The Tree From Abrasion & Extends The Distance For Hanging Your Hammock