Whether you play, camp, fish or BBQ, this wheeled cooler will get your food and beverage there with ease, and keep it cold all weekend long. The elevated cooler base minimizes contact with the ground and hot surfaces, improving cooling performance. Holding 2 liter bottles upright, this cooler will hold 69 12-oz cans. The oversized soft-ride sport wheels make pulling this cooler across a park or through the campground easy. The foamed lid and extra insulation keeps your beverages and food cold.
The best cooler in its class, the Igloo Island Breeze MaxCold 50-quart rolling cooler is ideal for camping, playing, fishing, BBQs, and just about every other outdoor occasion. The Island Breeze MaxCold is equipped with Igloo’s Cool Riser Technology, which minimizes contact with the ground and hot surfaces. This helps improve cooling performance, keeping your soft drinks, food, beer, and other cooler-worthy items chilly throughout the day and evening. The cooler is also plenty large at 50 quarts–enough room for up to eighty-six 12-ounce cans. Plus, the cooler fits 2-liter upright plastic bottles, along with a ton of food and ice. And to ensure that the contents stay cool regardless of the situation, this particular Island Breeze includes a foamed lid and extra insulation. The MaxCold design keeps your food chilled throughout week-long camping trips in the high desert.
Other features include oversized soft-ride sport wheels and a locking telescoping handle for easy transport; integrated lid tie-down loops; and grab-through side handles.
- Exterior dimensions: 27.5 by 19.1 by 16.75 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 16.75 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
Igloo has remained the number one brand in the worldwide cooler industry for more than 60 years. Igloo began in 1947 as a small metalworking shop with two employees. The company produced metal water coolers designed to replace the wooden drinking buckets used by construction workers, oilfield workers, and longshoremen. Evolving to insulated, all-plastic water coolers by 1965, Igloo’s coolers soon became the cooler of choice on the jobsite. Igloo has released a number of innovations through the years, including the first rectangular ice chest, the first all-plastic ice chest (initially sold only to beer manufacturers), the iconic tent-top Playmate personal-size cooler, and the first wheeled cooler.
- 50-quart rolling cooler ideal for camping, tailgates, BBQs, and more
- Cool Riser Technology minimizes contact with the ground
- Holds up to 86 12-ounce cans; grab-through side handles
- Foamed lid and extra insulation to keep contents extra cool
- Measures 27.5 x 19.1 x 16.75 inches (W x H x D); weighs 16.75 pounds
- Cool Riser Technology(TM)
- Foamed lid & extra insulation for MaxCold performance
- Wide grip push-button & locking telescoping handle
- Oversized soft-ride sport wheels
- Holds 69 12-oz cans and holds 2 liter bottles upright