InstaFire charcoal briquette starter is optimal for lighting coals to grill on your home barbecue, at a camp site, while tailgating at a game, or anywhere you want to have a cookout. This packs of charcoal starter contains no harmful chemicals or vapors-just recycled apple and alder wood pellets, volcanic rock and a patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax.
If you are sick and tired of the smell and taste of lighter fluid then InstaFire charcoal starter is for you. Put the packet under the charcoal briquettes in your grill or charcoal chimney, light the edges and your coals will be ready in minutes. The packet is made from corn sugar and is designed to inflame quickly. Each packet of charcoal briquette starter has a burn time of 10-15 minutes and will light up to 75 charcoal briquettes without flare-ups.
InstaFire charcoal briquette starter is safe to store indoors or outdoors and won’t cause any conflicts with local flammable storage ordinances. Keep some InstaFire charcoal briquette starter on hand for every day usage or as part of your emergency-preparedness plan. Whether you need to boil water, fry up fish, or grill steaks-at your home, a campsite, RV park, sports stadium, or any place you want to do some outdoor cooking-this set of InstaFire charcoal briquette starter is a perfect solution for people cooking while protecting the environment.
The product is made in the USA by Insta-Fire, Inc. It is safe, simple and versatile.
- Versatile and easy-to-use packs of charcoal briquette starter for grills, camp stoves, charcoal chimneys, RV Parks
- Light up to 75 coals quickly on with a single serving and cook without flare-ups or the smell and taste of lighter fluid
- Made from recycled wood, volcanic rock and a patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax-no harmful chemicals or vapors
- Safe-to-store, nonvolatile formula with shelf life of 30 years and no risk of flare ups, explosions, or flammable-storage concerns
- Leftover ash is an environmentally friendly fertilizer that nourishes the earth