The InstaFire combo set features six packets of fire starter and six packets of charcoal starter. InstaFire fire starter is a versatile choice for starting camp fires, wood burning stoves, outdoor fire pits and indoor fireplaces. Each pack of fire starter weighs less than two ounces and will light up to four fires in all types of weather, including 30 mile-per-hour winds, rain and even snow. Place the contents of a pack of InstaFire fire starter under your wood, and light the fire starter with a match or lighter for a hot, even flame without flare-ups. InstaFire fire starter burns at nearly one-thousand degrees-hot enough to light wet wood. InstaFire charcoal briquette starter is perfect for lighting coals. If you are sick and tired of the smell and taste of lighter fluid then InstaFire charcoal starter is for you. Put a single packet under the charcoal briquettes in your grill or charcoal chimney, light the edges and your coals will be ready in minutes. The packet is made from corn sugar and is designed to inflame quickly. Each packet of charcoal briquette starter has a burn time of 10-15 minutes and will easily light up to 75 charcoal briquettes. InstaFire starters contain no harmful chemicals or vapors-just recycled wood pellets, volcanic rock and a patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. They are safe to store indoors or outdoors and won’t cause any conflicts with local flammable storage ordinances. InstaFire starters are made in the USA by Insta-Fire, Inc.
- Versatile and easy-to-use packs of fire starter and charcoal starter for cooking, camping, recreation and warmth
- Insta-Fire’s left over ash is a natural fertilizer – it nourishes the earth
- Made from recycled wood, volcanic rock and a patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax-no harmful chemicals or vapors
- Safe-to-store, nonvolatile formula with shelf life of 30 years and no risk of flare ups, explosions, or flammable-storage concerns
- Leftover ash is an environmentally friendly fertilizer that nourishes the earth