With plush flocking on the top, the Classic Downy airbed gives a more luxurious sleeping surface and helps keep bedding from slipping. Flocking cleans easily and is waterproof for camping use. Wave beam construction for a uniform sleeping surface. Crafted with cozy flocked tops and heavy gauge vinyl that is durable and easy to maintain. Quality tested 20.8 gauge waterproof flocked top with 14 gauge vinyl beams and 15 gauge vinyl bottom comes with 2-in-1 valve for fast inflating and deflating. Measures 8 3/4″ thick for extra comfort and conventional mattress sizes allow for more sleeping area and a better fit for sheets.
Combine the comforts of a bed with the convenience of a blow-up mattress with the Intex Classic Downy full-size inflatable airbed. The Classic Downy is equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 14-gauge vinyl beams and a 15-gauge bottom. The resulting surface is luxurious and durable, with a unique wave beam construction that eliminates uncomfortable surface bumps and provides a flat, uniform sleeping surface throughout the night. The flocked surface also helps keep bedding from slipping off the side while cleaning easily. No more rummaging through your camping gear for your faulty 15-year-old pump.
Finally, the Classic Downy is raised 8.75 inches from the floor, insulating you from the cold ground surface far better than a camping mat. Other features include a folding design for easy transport; a two-in-one valve with extra-wide openings for fast inflation and deflation; and a 600-pound weight capacity. The Classic Downy is ideal for either camping or as a spare bed.
Helping people have fun for more than 40 years, Intex is the world leader in designing and producing high-quality, innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation. Every Intex product–which includes such items as above-ground pools, pool accessories, pool toys, airbeds, and boats–undergoes an intensive quality control process before it’s released to the public. During the manufacturing process, highly trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, from the quality of the raw materials and the calibration of the machines to the making and assembly of each product. The goal is to produce the best possible product at the best possible price. Intex offices are located in such cities as Long Beach, California; WanChai, Hong Kong; Roosendaal, Netherlands; Beaufort, France; and Praha, Czech Republic.
- Full-size inflatable mattress with 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top
- Flocked surface is soft, comfortable, and prevents bedding from sliding off
- Sturdy construction with 14-gauge vinyl beams and 15-gauge bottom
- 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide openings
- Raised 8.75 inches off the floor; supports up to 600 pounds
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on the way in which the customer inflates the airbed. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable