You will appreciate the versatility of this bed. Designed for comfort the backrest simply unbuckles and makes a flat bed surface. Leave it attached and use the cup holders while watching a movie or to hold eye glasses or alarm clocks while sleeping.
Propping pillows has its place when you want to read or watch TV, but it’s not the most supportive solution. Enter the Intex Convertible Lounge queen bed, which doubles as a queen-sized lounge chair thanks to the attachable comfort backrest. Simply buckle the backrest into place and you have an ideal support for watching a late-night series, surfing the web on your laptop, or catching up on your latest novel. Plus, there’s no need for a side table, as the backrest includes cupholders on the armrests to hold your drinks, eyeglasses, or even an alarm clock. And when you’re ready to close your eyes, the backrest removes in a flash so you can stretch out in comfort.
The Convertible Lounge features a quality-tested 21-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 15-gauge sides and 21.2-gauge internal coil beams. The construction creates a soft, supportive surface within a tough, long-lasting frame. The bed is also easy to inflate thanks to the included high-output pump, which inflates the airbed in approximately 2-1/2 minutes total (1-1/4 minutes each for the mattress and frame). And storage couldn’t be easier thanks to the duffel bag, which includes a shoulder strap for carrying. The Convertible Lounge’s queen-sized frame measures 80 by 9 by 60 inches (W x H x D).
Helping people have fun for more than 40 years, Intex is the world leader in designing and producing high-quality, innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation. Every Intex product–which includes such items as above-ground pools, pool accessories, pool toys, airbeds, and boats–undergoes an intensive quality control process before it’s released to the public. During the manufacturing process, highly trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, from the quality of the raw materials and the calibration of the machines to the making and assembly of each product. The goal is to produce the best possible product at the best possible price. Intex offices are located in such cities as Long Beach, California; WanChai, Hong Kong; Roosendaal, Netherlands; Beaufort, France; and Praha, Czech Republic.
- Queen-sized airbed that converts into a relaxing lounge chair
- Comfort backrest buckles in place for reading or watching TV
- Cupholders built into armrests for holding drinks, glasses, or more
- 21-gauge waterproof flocked top; includes high-output pump
- Comes with storage duffel; measures 80 x 9 x 60 inches (W x H x D)
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer’s inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.