When Dick Kelty started this company, he built an indestructible pack with plenty of pockets. More than five decades later, that design persists, resulting in a simple, comfortable, lightweight favorite.
When Dick Kelty started the company that bears his name, he designed and built an indestructible pack with plenty of pockets. More than five decades later, his original design persists�a simple, comfortable, lightweight favorite.
- Top loading
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered side pockets
- 420-denier polyester Ball Shadow body fabric
- 420-denier polyester Oxford reinforcement fabric
- Hydration compatible
- Reservoir sleeve
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Spindrift collar
- Ice-axe loops
- Daisy Chain
- Lash tabs
- Key fob
- Hold-open bar
- Large front pocket
- Adjustable suspension
- External frame
- Removable dual density foam waist belt
- Padded shoulder straps
- Load-lifter/stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Patented Scherer Cinch
- Capacity: 3,950-cubic-inches
- Weight: 4 lb.s 14 oz.
- Measures 22.5 x 29 x 13 inches (W x H x D)
Kelty products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Since 1952, Kelty has built affordable, reliable adventure gear that enables everyone from the first-time camper to the experienced mountaineer to embrace any outdoor experience with confidence.
- External frame with adjustable suspension, removable waist belt and padded shoulder straps
- Top loading design with sleeping bag compartment and zippered side pockets, mesh water bottle pocket
- 3950-Cubic Inch volume and 4-Pounds, 14-Ounce weight
- Measures 22.5 x 29 x 13-Inch (width x height x depth)
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty