The Yukon is popular with scouts, and it’s the perfect transitional pack when junior sizes are too small and adult sizes are still too large.
The traditionally-styled Yukon is popular with scouts and young adults as they transition into a full-sized pack. The pack offers the same features you’d expect in a full-sized Kelty pack, including ample pockets and organizational compartments, and optimized ventilation to stay cool on the trail.
- Top loading
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Zippered side pockets
- 420-denier polyester Ball Shadow body fabric
- 420-denier polyester Oxford reinforcement fabric
- Hydration compatible
- Reservoir sleeve
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Spindrift collar
- Ice-axe loops
- Daisy chain
- Lash tabs
- Key fob
- Hold-open bar
- Large front pocket
- Adjustable suspension
- External frame
- Removable dual density foam waist belt
- Padded shoulder straps
- Sternum strap
- Patented Scherer Cinch
- Capacity: 3,000 cubic inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- Measures 24 x 25.5 x 11 inches (W x H x D)
Kelty products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Since 1952, Kelty has built affordable, reliable adventure gear that enables everyone from the first-time camper to the experienced mountaineer to embrace any outdoor experience with confidence.
- Trail pack popular with scouts and young adults as they transition into full-sized pack
- Offers same features you’d expect in full-sized Kelty pack, including ample pockets and organizational compartments, and optimized ventilation
- Adjustable suspension and external frame; removable dual density foam waist belt; padded shoulder straps, sternum strap, and patented Scherer Cinch
- 3,000-cubic-inch volume and four-pound, 14-ounce weight; measures 24-by-25.5-by-11-inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty