Your next must-have knife! All eyes turn to you when you take the Kershaw Kuro out of your pocket and put it to work. The Kuro offers standout looks—and standout function. The blade is a modified—or Americanized—tanto with partial serration and a drop point. It has two primary blade grinds: at the tip and along the edge. This gives the Kuro a strong piercing tip with plenty of steel behind the tip to provide strength. The belly-less edge provides good slashing capability while the partial blade serration offers versatility for cutting fibrous materials with ease. For speedy, one-handed opening, the Kuro has SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. Just pull back on the flipper blade protrusion to start the blade out of the handle. Then the SpeedSafe torsion bar takes over and the knife opens easily, ready for use. The ambidextrous flipper works perfectly for both lefties and righties. The handle scales are glass-filled nylon for durability and dimensional stability, even in temperature extremes. The eye-catching pattern on the scales offers additional grip traction and looks like nothing else. A sturdy locking liner secures the blade open until you release it.
- Folding knife with modified blade; SpeedSafe assisted opening opens knife quickly and easily
- Liner lock; Flipper; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Tanto blade w/partial serration and drop point; Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating; Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.1 inches (7.9 cm); Closed Length: 4.1 inches (10.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25 inches (18.4 cm); Weight: 3.2 ounces (90.7 g)