Polish your image with the Kershaw Crown. From its satin-polished blades and bolsters to its handsome Micarta scales, this is a classic gentleman’s knife. Micarta is an industrial laminate composed of layers of fiber embedded in a resin and subjected to heat and high-pressure to make the material extremely hard and dense. It has both industrial and decorative applications and it makes a remarkably handsome knife handle, especially when polished to a shine as it is in the Kershaw Crown. The Crown’s blade is 8Cr13MoV for a solid balance of strength with an ability to take and hold an edge. The Crown is a classic manual-opening knife, but it’s fast and easy with the ambidextrous thumbstuds. A secure locking liner keeps the blade safely opened until the user releases it. The Crown offers two carry options: a single-position pocketclip as well as a lanyard hole drilled in the handle. The Crown makes a handsome gentleman’s knife, yet is large enough to be a genuinely useful knife when the need arises.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, satin finish
- Handle: Satin-finish steel, polished Micarta
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use
- Manual open with thumbstud; Single-position pocketclip
- Blade Length: 3-1/4 inches; Closed Length: 4-1/4 inches; Overall Length: 7-1/2 inches; Weight: 3.8 ounces