If you don’t enjoy rooting in the bottom of your pack for buried gear, reach for the versatile osprey kestrel 32 and access all your gear by simply unzipping the large front panel. Whatever you put inside, osprey’s light wire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hip belt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the airscape mesh pack panel comes into play. And if you don’t fill the entire pack with gear, simply cinch down the straightjacket side compression straps to stabilize the reduced load. Organization on the trail is easy with two side stretch mesh pockets and a mesh pouch on the front. Two zippered hip belt pockets give you a handy and secure storage for phone, camera, or energy bars. Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and osprey’s stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated rain cover.
- Osprey’s stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- An integrated and removable rain cover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- An external reservoir sleeve is located behind the shoulder harness Allowing easy Loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- A wide opening panel access to the main compartment provides accessibility to all internal gear