THE POCKETECH HIGH LIMB HAND CHAINSAW
This is the best high limb hand chainsaw you’ll ever own. Best of all it’s also the most compact and light weight. It features a patented 48-inch high carbon steel Bimatic chain blade designed to wrap around tree limbs and cut them off as it is drawn back and forth. Attached to the ends of the blade are two 25-foot control ropes. Just add rocks or sand to the Throw Weight bag and attach it to one rope, toss the weighted end of the rope over the limb, then pull the blade up into position, then pull back and forth on each control rope. The 48 inch blade is suited for big cutting jobs, limbs as large as 14 inches or greater in diameter. PockeTech Hand Chain Saws are built to last with high quality Heat Treated Carbon Steel Teeth and a blade sharpener to keep them in tip top condition. A throwing weight on one rope end is for tossing over the limb to start the cut.
– We fixed customer’s BIGGEST COMPLAINT: We now sell the only high limb on the market with blades on BOTH sides so it doesn’t matter how it lands on the limb
– Incredibly fast cutting with blades reaching 3 sides of limb at once
– Comes with sharpener to make your investment last
– Saw through branches, thick limbs, or entire trees
– Use at home to trim trees or prune branches with ease
– Easily fits into a Camping Pack or Emergency Pack
-Essential Tool for Survival, Camping, Emergencies, Yard Work, and More
CHARITY & GOODWILL
With your help, Good Life Products is committed to making our best effort to influence our nation & the world in a positive and life-changing manner. We donate 10% of proceeds from all sales to charity.
WARRANTY – Protect Your Investment
– Backed by our 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guarantee.
- The PockeTech High Limb has blades on BOTH sides so it doesn’t matter how it lands
- NEW UPGRADED Ropes and Throwing Weight Bag as of June 2015
- Complete High Limb Kit with Blade Sharpener, Ropes, Throwing Weight Pouch, Extra Handles, and Carrying Case
- Cut limbs 25-feet, or add more rope for higher cuts
- Portion of Proceeds Donated to Charity