The Sailrite Edge Hotknife is designed to separate and cut lengths of rope, webbing, bands, or synthetic fabrics and cords that would unravel when cut with scissors. The hot cutting blade cuts quickly and precisely and provides a clean, sealed edge. The Sailrite Edge is trigger-operated and heats up in 4-6 seconds. A great tool for cruisers, the Edge Hotknife has a max power draw of 60 watts and will easily run off of an inverter. Always cut on an insulated cutting surface like glass, mirror, or Formica for a cleaner cut or use with the cutting foot. Sailrite Edge Hotknife Package Includes: Sailrite Edge Hotknife Body, R Blade, Cutting Foot, Plastic Carrying Case, Wire Brush, Hex Key
- Designed to separate and cut lengths of rope, webbing, bands or fabric.
- Heats up fast, in less than 6 seconds!
- Includes: Plastic Carry Case, Sailrite Edge Hotknife Body, R Blade, Cutting Foot, Wire Brush, Hex Key
- Works well with: R Blade, F Blade, or the HSO Blade
- Cord Length 9.5 Feet – Longer than the Engel Hotknife.