This emergency water purification system is essential to emergency preparedness kits for use during disasters such as floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Simply install the compatible purifier to a plastic bucket (not included) and you’re setup with a large-volume gravity purification system that can be used to filter up to 170 gallons per day to an incredibly clean .02 Micron standard. Use the included faucet adaptor to drink straight from the tap during boil alerts or in other emergencies when safe drinking water is compromised. This is a great choice for relief agencies or support groups traveling to areas where the water source is compromised or in question, or when you need ultra-pure particle and bacteria filtration. Chemicals and electricity are not required.
- .02 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane purifier
- Removes 99.997% of viruses, 99.99999% of bacteria, and 99.9999% of Protozoa/Cysts
- Housing material made from food grade ABS plastic is easily to field maintainable
- Filter output is 1-liter per minute with gravity, and with faucet water full facet pressure
- Comes with manufacturer’s 1 million gallon guarantee