Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL High Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light. The TLR-1 HL provides a 630 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern, lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby. C4 LED delivers 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 630 lumens. TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Runs 1.25-Hours. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level. It has an ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. Double tap momentary paddle to activate strobe. Securely fits a broad range of weapons; includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Made up of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish and shock-mounted glass lens. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Operating temperature: -40 to +120 Degree Fahrenheit. IPX7 waterproof to 1-meter for 30-Minutes. User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled. Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included). Serialized for positive identification. Length: 3.39-inch (8.61 cm); Weight: 4.18-ounce (118.6 grams). Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- C4 LED delivers 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 630 lumens
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish with high temperature, shock-mounted glass lens
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination