The Survival Still never needs filters. It’s designed and made in the USA with heavy duty stainless steel and it has no moving parts to break down, which means that if you take care of it, it should last you a very long time. It’s small and compact and is designed to be used in conjunction with standard size pots that you have in your home. The Survival Still is the ultimate emergency drinking water system available today. You can use any available heat source.
- You can distill and purify water from any source including pond, river, pool, swamp, stagnant and even ocean salt water
- The Survival Still is designed to be used in conjunction with standard cooking pots that you have in your home
- Each Survival Still is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product
- The Survival Still is made with heavy duty, 304 grade, 18 gauge stainless steel
- Tests indicate a distilled water flow rate of approximately 1/2 gallon an hour